lessinesbasket est désormais compatible avec l'extension FastNews.kiwi disponible pour votre navigateur. Avec cette extension, vérifiez s'il y a des nouveaux sujets sur ce forum en un clic depuis n'importe quelle page !Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.
Build agile and responsive business intelligence solutions
Create a semantic model and analyze data using the tabular model in SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services to create corporate-level business intelligence (BI) solutions. Led by two BI experts, you will learn how to build, deploy, and query a tabular model by following detailed examples and best practices. This hands-on book shows you how to use the tabular model’s in-memory database to perform rapid analytics—whether you are new to Analysis Services or already familiar with its multidimensional model.
Discover how to:
• Determine when a tabular or multidimensional model is right for your project
• Build a tabular model using SQL Server Data Tools in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
• Integrate data from multiple sources into a single, coherent view of company information
• Choose a data-modeling technique that meets your organization’s performance and usability requirements
• Implement security by establishing administrative and data user roles
• Define and implement partitioning strategies to reduce processing time
• Use Tabular Model Scripting Language (TMSL) to execute and automate administrative tasks
• Optimize your data model to reduce the memory footprint for VertiPaq
• Choose between in-memory (VertiPaq) and pass-through (DirectQuery) engines for tabular models
• Select the proper hardware and virtualization configurations
• Deploy and manipulate tabular models from C# and PowerShell using AMO and TOM libraries
Get code samples, including complete apps, at: https://aka.ms/tabular/downloads
About This Book
• For BI professionals who are new to SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services or already familiar with previous versions of the product, and who want the best reference for creating and maintaining tabular models.
• Assumes basic familiarity with database design and business analytics concepts.
Tabular Modeling in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (2nd Edition) (Developer Reference) full version download
SQL Server Management Studio provides you with a way to browse the .....SQL Server engine, the Reporting Services, the Analysis Services, with the Integration Services in the middle as the glueTabular Modeling in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (2e) : ..Deep Learning with Hadoop 1st Edition Pdf Download For Free - By Dipayan Dev Deep Learning with Hadoop ..and who want the best reference for creating and maintaining tabular models. Tabular Modeling in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (2nd Edition) (Developer Reference) BY Marco Russo Ebook Download, Free Download Tabular ... 4 May 2017 - 36 secNew Book Tabular Modeling in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (2nd Edition ... Tabular Modeling In Microsoft Sql Server Analysis Services 2nd Edition Developer Reference
559Moving Applications to the Cloud, 2nd Edition, Windows Azure ..Buy Tabular Modeling in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services at Walmart.comThis hands-on book shows you how to use the tabular model's ..▫ Independent BI consultant with focus on SSAS, MDX,rapid analyticswhether youre a professional BI developer new to Analysis Services or ... 9 Jul 2014 ..Figure 1: Creating a new Analysis Services Tabular Project in SQL Server Data Tools. 4 Mar 2014 ..
with data mining models in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Servicesthe Microsoft BI platform, although probably more as a reference than a book to read end-to-end. 24 Jun 2013 ..and maintaining OLAP cubes, and implementing tabular data modelsManish, for SSAS starting out with a SQL Server Developer Edition would be ... This book is ideal for experienced SQL Server developers, whether you're ....Developer Documentation ....1tb data .. 07f867cfac